CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington County was the 2018 recipient of the Community Enrichment Award at the Voice of Business Awards Reception and Ceremony on April 30 at the Merion in Cinnaminson, NJ. This award recognizes a non-profit organization or agency that makes Burlington County a better place by making a positive impact on the lives of Burlington County residents. The recipient demonstrates specific examples of its far-reaching commitment to the community. Katherine Carmichael, Executive Director, CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties accepted the award on the organization’s behalf.
News & Events
Recent News & Blogs
- CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties Explores Training on the Nurtured Heart Approach to Improve the Well-being of Children in Foster Care
- CASA Reinforces Protecting Our Kids Across 19 Towns for National Night Out
- Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority at Princeton University Donates Winnings from Powder Puff Tournament to CASA for Children of Mercer & Burlington Counties
- Statement Regarding Separation of Children and Parents During the Immigration Process
- Church & Dwight Employees Volunteer Day