Or donate by mail:
Please make your check payable to CASA for Children of Mercer & Burlington Counties, and mail to 1450 Parkside Ave, Suite 22, Ewing, NJ 08638.
Thank you for your generous support!
Learn What YOU Can Do to Help…
- Each year, in New Jersey more than 44,000 children are part of the child welfare system because of an allegation of abuse and/or neglect.
- Of these children approximately 12,000 end up in foster care or other placements. They become part of the family court system, with a judge making decisions regarding their futures.
- Over 30% of these children do not have a permanent home for three or more years.
Your donation helps right in our community
- In FY18 CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties served 405 children who were in foster care in Mercer and Burlington Counties.
Help us provide a trained CASA volunteer to every child who needs one
By sponsoring advocacy services for a child, you are providing him or her with the much needed support and care of a trained Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) volunteer. YOU are for the child; making a conscious choice to do something on behalf of the human rights of our most vulnerable children.
What does your sponsorship enable a CASA Volunteer to Do?
- Meet with the child regularly in the foster home or residential facility
- Gather information from all interested parties, such as attorneys, social workers, teachers, caregivers, therapists, etc.
- Identify potential resources that will benefit the child
- Attend all court hearings regarding the child
- Communicate the child’s needs to the court in written reports and recommendations
- Monitor the case until the child is placed into a safe, permanent, nurturing home
Levels of advocacy services:
Sponsor a child for 1 week at $50
Sponsor a child for 1 month at $200
Sponsor a child for 6 months at $1200
Sponsor a child for 1 year at $2400
To learn more about supporting CASA, please contact Laura Wall at email@example.com
CASA for Children of Mercer and Burlington Counties is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is 100% tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.