This is where I’ll put fun stuff for you:
Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon
Prep 15 M Cook 12 M Ready in 2 H 27 M
This recipe is not only easy but healthy and tasty! Paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free!
4 (4 0z) fillets salmon
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
½ cup Pecans
3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
½ Teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
½ Teaspoon onion powder
- Place Salmon fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, paprika, chipotle powder, and onion powder in a food processor; pulse until texture is crumbly. Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface.
- Refrigerate coated salmon, uncovered, for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork,, 12 to 14 minutes.