Questions to consider periodically:
• Where else could we get information that would be useful?
• What are the barriers to reunification?
• Have we checked all relatives?
Questions to consider before finalizing court recommendations:
• Are our court recommendations child focused?
• Have we covered every need of the child(ren) in this case?
• Did we appropriately consider the minimum sufficient level of care (MSL) standard in forming our recommendations for this case?
• Do our recommendations ask for what is appropriate, whether or not it is readily available?
• Is our work clear, diplomatic and non-judgmental?