TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST (through mid-September)
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Mercer and Burlington Counties is a non-
profit organization that recruits, screens and trains community volunteers to advocate for
children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect.
CASA’s temporary Administrative Assistant will support office operations in the following
- Receive visitors and answer phones
- Ensure any invoices to pay are ready for bookkeeper each Wednesday
- Make copies for and generally support the clerical needs of staff
- Manage office mail which includes sorting incoming mail, facilitating pick-up and
delivery of mail and packages if needed
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Support October’s Comedy Night fund raiser, by:
o sending event Save The Date cards, which includes creating mailing labels from excel
o tracking event RSVP’s
o helping to organize incoming silent auction items
Hours: Approximately 25 hours per week; M-F 10am-3pm
Weeks: Approximately 9 weeks
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Previous Administrative Assistant experience; non-profit and fund development experience high
preferred. Excellent interpersonal skills. Because our organization supports children in foster care,
understanding of the need for confidentiality is key.
Send resume and related materials to: LWall@casamercer.org